4-H PARENTS AND FAMILIES
Parent interest and cooperation is a major factor in determining the child’s attitude towards club activities. The parents/ families of these 4-H members play a large role in the success of the club.
Parents can help improve the 4-H experience by:
- keeping informed of club activities,
- promoting 4-H in their community,
- demonstrating personal interest,
- volunteering their services and knowledge,
- supporting 4-H activities, and
- showing appreciation to local 4-H leaders and supporters.
Source: A Guide for Alberta 4-H Families
Leaders’ Information Manual